Sensor faucets began to be used in public places in Japan, Europe and the United States and other economically developed countries in the 1970s to prevent secondary pollution after washing hands and avoid disease infection, but the water-saving function is not paid much attention. However, due to the immature technology of the sensor faucet for wash basin at that time, it was not smooth sailing in the process of development and popularization. The sensor faucet for wash basin has been greatly improved in technology. In addition, due to the development of technology, the cost has not exceeded the general faucet, and it is still falling. Sensor faucets for wash basin have gradually become popular to replace their status because they are more comfortable and convenient to use than traditional ordinary faucets. Nowadays, most of the public places such as shopping malls and companies have basically adopted sensor faucets for wash basin. Then what is the main working principle of the sensor faucet for wash basin?
The sensor faucet for wash basin is based on the principle of infrared reflection. When the human hand is placed in the infrared region of the faucet, the infrared light emitted by the infrared transmitting tube is reflected to the infrared receiving tube due to the occlusion of the human hand, and the signal is sent through the microcomputer processing in the integrated circuit. For the pulse solenoid valve, the solenoid valve opens the valve core according to the specified command after receiving the signal to control the water from the faucet; when the human hand leaves the infrared sensing range, the solenoid valve does not receive the signal, and the solenoid valve spool is reset by the internal spring to control the water closing of the faucet.
The price of the sensor faucet for wash basin depends on your purchasing needs. There are both mid-range and high-end faucets. The price of the sensor faucet for wash basin varies. There are also many kinds of sensor faucets, such as cold and hot, and there are also many installation methods, single hole, three holes.
1. The appearance is beautiful. The sensor faucet for wash basin is more elegant and beautiful in appearance design, not so cumbersome, and has strong decorative properties, and it is convenient and quick to use.
2. Humanized design. The design of the sensor faucet for wash basin is very user-friendly, and the opening time of the valve has a time limit, generally about 30 seconds. If the limit time is exceeded, the valve will automatically close to avoid wasting water resources due to foreign objects in the sensing range for a long time.
3. Save water resources. The sensor faucet for wash basin adopts the principle of infrared induction to open and close the water valve, which effectively prevents the waste of water resources and avoids the waste of water resources caused by people forgetting to turn off the faucet. Compared with other types of faucets The water saving rate can reach more than 60%.
4. Very hygienic. The sensor faucet for wash basin is more hygienic. When using other faucets, we have to close the valve after washing our hands, which is bound to be contaminated with bacteria, but the sensor faucet for wash basin will not have such a problem, we don't have to use our hands to touch the valve, as soon as our hand leaves the infrared sensing area, the valve will automatically close.
Because the sensor faucet for wash basin does not require direct contact with the human body, it can effectively prevent bacterial cross-infection; it has the function of water when you reach out and close when you leave, thus effectively saving more than 30% of water, especially suitable for areas with severe water shortage. Nowadays, sensor faucets for wash basin are widely used in public places such as train stations, bus stations, airports, hospitals, etc. with dense traffic.
The sensor faucet for wash basin can be divided into the following types in applications:
1. Public sensor faucet for wash basin - it has the function of sensing the signal that the water is out, the signal disappears, and the water is automatically stopped for a certain period of time. It is suitable for use in most public places.
2. Medical sensor faucet for wash basin - it has the function of sensing the signal to come out of water, and then sensing the signal to stop the water, and automatically stops the water for a certain period of time over time. It is suitable for hospital operating rooms and nurses' wash basins.
3. Household sensor faucet for wash basin - in addition to sensing the signal out of water, the signal disappears to stop the water, the automatic water stop function for a certain period of time overtime, and the long-term water washing function, suitable for home use.
1. There is induction (the indicator light is on) and no water is produced: disassemble the inside of the solenoid valve for cleaning, and then put it back as it is. After induction by hand, if the solenoid valve spool has no sound of working (opening and closing), replace the solenoid valve coil.
2. There is no induction (the indicator light is not on) and the water is always flowing: check whether the power supply is normal. If the power supply is normal, the indicator light does not light up after the hand induction, then replace the induction probe.
3. There is induction (the indicator light is on) and the water is always flowing: first check whether there is any impurity blockage in the water inlet, if not, after induction, carefully listen to whether the solenoid valve spool is working (there is a sound of opening and closing), if there is work If so, disassemble the inside of the solenoid valve for cleaning, and then put it back as it is.
1. Always wipe the exterior parts of the sensor faucet for wash basin with a clean and soft cloth.
2. Avoid using chemicals with strong acidity and alkalinity.
3. Do not wipe electroplated parts and plastic parts with wire balls or nylon balls.
4. Prevent hard substances from scratching and scratching the surface of the product.
5. Avoid rinsing the product directly with water.
6. Keep the surface of the sensor faucet for wash basin dry to prevent it from being in a wet state for a long time.
7. For DC series products, the battery should be replaced in time when the sensor light is constantly flashing.
8. Regularly clean the filter to prevent clogging and affect normal use.