After washing your hands, put your hands under the air outlet of the automatic hand dryer, and the automatic hand dryer will automatically send out comfortable warm air, which will quickly dehumidify and dry your hands. It will automatically stop the wind and shut down at the same time, which can meet the requirements of not needing a towel to dry the water on the hands and preventing the cross-infection of diseases. The automatic hand dryer is an advanced and ideal sanitary cleaning appliance and equipment. It is mainly used in hotels, restaurants, scientific research institutions, hospitals, public entertainment places and bathrooms of every family.
The hand dryer relies on a motor to generate a jet of strong wind to dry your hands. The ultra-fast hand drying process only takes 7 seconds without waiting. In the process of drying your hands, you can also enjoy the massage brought by the high-speed wind. The high-speed hand dryer is equipped with an automatic temperature sensing device, which automatically adjusts the hot and cold air according to the difference in temperature. It is very comfortable to blow hot air in winter and cool air in summer. Automatic hand dryers are mainly divided into the following three categories:
1. High-speed wind type:
Power size: The thermal power of high-traffic hand dryers is relatively low, only a few hundred watts.
Features: The wind speed is high, and can reach more than 130 m/s.
Advantages: dry hands quickly, generally within 10 seconds, suitable for food factories, pharmaceutical factories, and electronic factories.
Disadvantages: high price, suitable for factories and high-end places.
2. Heating-based type:
Power size: the heating power is large, more than 1000W, and the motor power is small, less than 200W.
Features: high wind temperature, slow drying.
Advantages: low noise, suitable for quiet space in office buildings.
Disadvantages: Dry hands are slow, generally more than 30 seconds.
3. Jet hand dryer:
Power size: high-speed wind of jet air hand dryer is up to 95 m/s.
Features: energy saving, health, intelligence, safety, low noise, quick drying.
Disadvantages: high price.
1. Shell: The shell material not only determines the appearance of the automatic hand dryer, but unqualified materials may become a fire hazard. The better shells of automatic hand dryers are usually made of stainless steel, stainless steel paint, and engineering plastics (ABS).
2. Weight: It is mainly to consider whether the installation location and materials have enough capacity to bear the weight of the automatic hand dryer. For example, the weight of cement brick walls can generally not be considered, but if it is a color steel plate, gypsum board and other materials, it should be considered. For the problem of load-bearing capacity, color steel plates usually follow the opinions of the color steel plate manufacturers, or the automatic hand dryer manufacturers provide test data for reference.
3. Color: The color of the automatic hand dryer is relatively rich. Usually, white and stainless steel are the best choices for food factories. If environmental factors must be considered, stainless steel baking paint is also a good choice.
4. Starting principle: manual timing switch, infrared induction, light blocking induction mode. The latter two are non-contact induction methods. It is recommended that food factories use automatic hand dryers with the latter two activation methods, which can effectively avoid cross-infection.
5. Installation method: bracket installation, wall-mounted installation.
6. Working noise: the smaller the better under the condition that the drying speed can be satisfied.
7. Operating power: The lower the better, as long as the drying speed and comfort can be satisfied.
8. Hand drying time: the shorter the better, preferably within 10 seconds (basically the same time as using a paper towel).
9. Standby current: the smaller the better.
10. Air temperature: It is usually more appropriate to choose an automatic hand dryer with a wind temperature between 35 degrees Celsius and 45 degrees Celsius, which will not waste electricity and will not feel uncomfortable.
11. Heating wire: PTC type hand dryer, because with the change of ambient temperature, the heating power of PTC also changes. In winter, the heating power of PTC increases, and the temperature rise of the warm air from the hand dryer also increases. The heating wire type hand dryer is simple and practical, and has a long life. Consumers can also choose an air volume type hand dryer that uses wind as the main heat as the supplement, or a hot air type hand dryer that mainly uses heat according to their own needs. When choosing an electromagnetic induction type hand dryer, it should be noted that this type of hand dryer is easily affected by the environment and objects. When choosing an infrared-sensing hand dryer, it should be noted that infrared-sensing hand dryers are also susceptible to light interference.
12. Motor: There are many types of motors used in hand dryers, including capacitor asynchronous motors, shaded-pole motors, series-excited motors, DC motors, and permanent magnet motors. Hand dryers driven by capacitive asynchronous motors, shaded-pole motors, and DC motors have the advantage of low noise, while hand dryers driven by series excitation motors and permanent magnet motors have the advantage of large air volume.
HOTEC provides a variety of styles of wholesale hand dryers, with different materials, different power and motors, suitable for a variety of application scenarios, such as restaurants, hotels, airports, stations, food factories, schools, stadiums and other public environments. At the same time, HOTEC provides all-round one-stop procurement services to meet your exclusive 1V1 customized procurement needs.